Customer care Training
We recognize that your organization requires customer service oriented employees in all aspects of its operations. Suitable Network training has the facilities and the personnel to ensure that your staff receives relevant training and will be able to contribute effectively towards achieving the goals and aspirations of your organization.
We train your staff ways in which to interact with customers and work easily with others, and create a more pleasant business environment. You will also learn ways to communicate with customers in person over the phone, skills for dealing with angry customers, tactics for keeping your composure under stress and much more.
We will train you and your staff not only to thwart common problems, but also rise to a high level of service excellence. Suitable Network has identified a need to provide specialized training and awareness in these areas and others. We would like to invite your organization to train with us.
The purpose of course is to enable participants to learn how;
- To increase customer service on your customer service dollars.
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Become a master in the art of listening.
- Say no and be firm without antagonism.
- Portray the right organizational image.
- Practice the right office etiquette.
- Customer service representatives
- Professionals who work with a team.
- Receptionists, operators, administrative, drivers and sales assistants.
- Everyone in customer service related field.
- Professionals within technical support, hotlines and/help desk.
- Sales people.
Having a good relationship with customers, determines the rate of returning customers. Customer care training is important to customer care personnel, sales teams and to any other staff handling customers. Let’s train your staff members responsible on handling customers on how to offer an amazing customer experience.
Strategies your market channel by having the right individuals to offer you this service. We train for change
- The vital role of all customers – contact personnel
- How to see your company as your customers do.
- Handling inherent frustrations of heavy customer interactions
- Making vital choices with each customer contact.
How to deal with complaints and angry customers
- Handling complaints for maximum customers’ satisfaction.
- How to keep yourself cool in the toughest situations.
- The right and wrong way to say ‘no’.
Building customer good will
- Ways to reduce costly mistakes.
- How and why to make customers feel important.
- The power of using names with ease to remember them.
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty.
The critical art of listening
- Creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills.
- Identifying poor listening habits and how to avoid them.
- How listening can surmount a tense situation.
Smart techniques for better communication and conflict resolution
- How to make a winning first impression.
- Building good rapport with customers and associates.
- Conflict resolution.
Public relations and customer care.
- Customer care Training equips workers with apt office etiquette
- It also helps workers to understand how to behave and handle matters in an office or work setup