- Reviews (0)
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Course
Financial reporting refers to presenting and communicating financial information about a company’s financial performance and position to external parties such as shareholders, investors, creditors, and regulatory authorities.
It involves preparing and disclosing financial statements, including the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and word of changes in equity. This includes accompanying footnotes and disclosures. Financial reporting aims to provide transparent and reliable information that allows stakeholders to assess a business’s financial health, performance, and prospects.
Financial reporting standards refer to a set of guidelines, principles, and rules that govern how companies prepare and present financial statements.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are a set of accounting standards developed and maintained by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) that provide a globally recognized framework for preparing and presenting financial statements.
The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) course is designed to provide individuals with a comprehensive understanding of the global accounting standards used for financial reporting, enabling them to apply these standards in an international business context and ensure compliance with global reporting requirements.
Objectives of the (IFRS) Course
- Understand the principles and concepts of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and their application in financial reporting.
- Familiarize oneself with the structure and framework of IFRS, including the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the conceptual framework for financial reporting.
- Gain knowledge of specific IFRS standards and their requirements, such as IFRS 9 (Financial Instruments), IFRS 15 (Revenue from Contracts with Customers), and IFRS 16 (Leases).
- Learn how to interpret and apply IFRS requirements in preparing financial statements, including recognizing, measuring, presenting, and disclosing various financial elements.
- Understand the impact of IFRS on financial reporting and decision-making within an international business context.
- Develop the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements prepared under IFRS, including evaluating vital financial ratios and indicators.
- Acquire knowledge of the transition process from local generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to IFRS and the challenges associated with it.
- Explore the practical implications of IFRS adoption, including its effects on taxation, auditing, and corporate governance.
- Stay updated on the latest developments and amendments to IFRS and understand the ongoing convergence efforts between IFRS and local GAAPs.
- Enhance career prospects and professional credibility in finance, accounting, auditing, and related fields by comprehensively understanding IFRS.
Who needs (IFRS) Course?
The following individuals or groups can benefit from taking a course on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Accountants and financial professionals
- Finance managers and controllers
- Financial analysts and investment professionals
- Consultants and advisors
- Regulatory and compliance professionals
- CFOs and senior executives
- Business students
- Professionals in multinational corporations
- Professionals in regulatory bodies and standard-setting organizations
Enrolling in an IFRS course can provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to navigate the complexities of global financial reporting. However, it enhances your career prospects and ensures compliance with international accounting standards, making you a valuable asset to any organization.
Enroll today by contacting us via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can as well send us a WhatsApp message at +254722717744.