- Reviews (0)
Sales and Customer Service Course
Sales refer to the process of promoting and selling products or services to customers in exchange for monetary value, aiming to satisfy customer needs, generate revenue and drive business growth.
Customer service refers to the assistance and support provided to customers when they have questions, concerns or need help with a product or service they have purchased.
A sales and customer service course is a program that teaches you how to effectively sell products or services to customers as well as how to provide excellent service and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
Objectives of this course
- Enhance selling skills
- Improve customer interactions
- Build product knowledge
- Develop customer relationship management skills
- Learn effective communication
- Handle customer complaints and difficult situations
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Understand customer psychology and behavior
- Increase sales effectiveness
- Foster a customer-centric culture
Who should enroll for this course?
- Sales professionals
- Customer service representatives
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Retail staff
- Marketing professionals
- Professionals in client-facing roles
- Anyone seeking career growth
By enrolling in the sales and customer service course, you’ll gain the essential skills and knowledge to boost your sales performance, provide exceptional customer service and advance your career in a highly competitive business environment. Enroll today by contacting us via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can as well send us a WhatsApp message on +254722717744.