Property Management Training in Real Estate
This training program is meant for professionals in real estate. Its main focus is in focus is to increase operations efficiency in management of residential and commercial properties, planning and construction.
Property management refers to the act of coordinating and handling administration tasks on behalf of owners of residential houses, commercial buildings and estates. Property managers work on behalf of apartment investors, home owners, commercial building investors, estate owners and industrial parks.
Roles & responsibilities of a property manager
Their main roles and responsibilities include:
- Marketing unoccupied spaces
- Screening potential customers and approving them
- Determining rent prices
- Property maintenance; Carrying out renovations
- Preparing and enforcing lease agreements
- Ensuring that properties are well guarded
- Collecting rent
- Handling complaints from tenants and from surrounding areas
- Maintaining financial records and submitting them to the right people
- Supervising employees
- Managing risks to protect owners from possible liabilities
- Make payments to relevant authorities, employees and suppliers
- Keeping the property owners and tenants happy and satisfied
- Informing property owners or tenants on an action that they may be required to take to increase income or protect the owner from any loss.
Five main training areas
- Sales & Marketing
- Financial management and record keeping
- Residential management & Tenant relationships
- Administration & risk management
- Facility management and maintenance
What will be covered?
- Planning and time management
- Book keeping and budgeting
- Tenant on boarding procedure
- Leadership skills
- Soft skills
- Risk management and contingency planning
- Effective communication
- Sales & Marketing
- Contract management
- Move in and move out inspections
- Handling maintenance requests
If you would like your staff to be trained on how to manage properties efficiently, do not hesitate to write us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can as well call or send us a whatsapp message on +254722717744.
To register click HERE.